Our property maintenance packages include weekly, bi-weekly or monthly visits. Insurance companies require that seasonal properties have visits on a regular basis. Each property is different and has different needs. We fully document each visit with written observations and photos.
Security, storm watch, keyholder services, organizing cotractors and trades people. Licensed carpenter on Staff.
Spring & Fall Cleanup Services
Yes, we offer a spring and fall yard clean up! This is what you will receive when you book this service.
- We power sweep the first 10 feet of grass near the roadway where all the salt and sand has accumulated over the winter. This will prevent the salt from killing the grass as it dissolves over the season, this will help improve grass growth in this normally stressed area.
- We Power Dethatch the entire lawn to reduce any thatch buildup and remove the old dead grass from the winter, which ensures that the grass is not stripped at the crown of the grass plant. Thatch is the zone in the lawn where many harmful insects reside (such as chinch bug) and where many of the turfgrass diseases (such as fungus) develop.
- The last step is to rake up the dead grass and thatch. It is then removed from the property or dumped in a discrete area of bush.
This will mainly be for those individuals who have a large number of leaves or pine needles collect on their property. This is what you will receive when you book this service:
- The leaves on the property will be raked and bagged. This prevents the leaves from smothering the grass plant in the fall and winter which can cause the grass to die or weaken due to a lack of air circulation and light.
- The leaves will be removed from the property or dumped in a discrete bush location on the property.
- Eavestroughs can be cleaned upon request.