We have a well-established amazing team of people and are looking to expand!
- Keen, energetic, and effective listener willing to work with a team
- Motivated to make up for any lack of experience with a strong desire to learn and grow into this position
- Personal skills beneficial to a positive work environment with a productive crew that meets or exceeds targets
- Experience is an asset. If you have a well-rounded background in the main landscape trades, including; landscape masonry, carpentry, horticulture, lighting, ponds and water features, planting, natural stone work, rock gardens and sodding
- Working knowledge of the Workplace Safety Act and are committed to maintaining a safe workplace
- Safe driver with a clean driving record, and have the ability to drive small truck and trailer rigs
- You will assume responsibility for the day to day inspection and maintenance of construction equipment, and for fostering a “tool care aware” culture within the company.
- Must have a valid “G” license, a D license would be ideal as well
- High School Diploma – CLT/CLP/CLP/HORTICULTURE DEGREE
- Preferred Experience
- 2+ Years in landscape industry
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org