Pratt’s Garden Centre – Customer Service Specialist
Pratt’s Garden Centre is Muskoka’s newest and premier garden centre. Our garden Centre acts as our company’s touch point with our clients and play an integral role in the guest experience. It will let them put the finishing touches on there landscape they have journeyed with us on and enhance their outdoor experience. We are looking for a passionate, organized and ‘people person focused’ individuals to lead our guest on there buying experience and celebrate our brand!
We have an amazing team of people and expect to attract a like minded individual who is passionate about the industry and excited to leap into new ventures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers with a welcoming acknowledgement, assist customers with purchases in checkout retail area, keep a clean and organized store, process transactions and manage inventory through point of sale
- Open/Close and reconcile tills at end of day – Assist with Deposits – reconcile tills-
- Consult with landscape crews on appropriate plant choices and design ideas
- Knowledge of POS equipment, scanners – debit machines – printers – trouble shoot and seek outside help when required.
- Flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
- Communicate new programs with Customers
- Must be self aware and able to laugh at yourself
- Have the flexibility to work in any other temporary assignments as required
- Experience in Retail Sales Required
- Good knowledge of Growing and care of plant materials
- Accept your boss may not know everything and that sometimes we will have to figure things out on the fly
- Be able to work in a fast paced and constantly changing retail environment.
- Work well independently and with a team even though some of us are crazy.
- Multi-task in many areas
- Come to work and looking clean and put together
- Ability to listen and understand customer needs.
- Be able to use creativity to design displays for perennial/annual stock and hard goods
- Physically fit-able to stand, walk and assist with 30-50 lb packages
- Eye for trends and how to use them horticulturally
Please send resumes to email@example.com